Pinstripe design - opinions.... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pinstripe design - opinions.... ?

Nice design! If there is a paint store around you that sells auto paint you should be able to pick up some of the tape there.

Comment

notp: i don't have paypal =( maybe i can send you some well-concealed cash....? how much is it for a few rolls of those tapes (1/8 and 1/16) ? color doesn't matter, i intend to use it as masking tape to "mask" the pinstripes on a white layer of paint, then paint it, then remove the tape, then clear coat it.

actually the pins will be between the black base coat and the flip-flop paint. The flip-flop acts on dark colors, and on white it just gives it a nice subtle reflection that goes very well with the 'actual' color shifting.
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

hey, how about my control design --->

talk about some versatility [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

hehehehe sorry, couldn't resist (: (:

Comment

Haha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X