Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nashville Stringing

[ QUOTE ]
    Winger is one of those bands that doesn't seem that hard to cover until you actually try playing their songs. Between the vocals, the backups and the off the wall guitar tracks it is really difficult to cover. Even the timing is odd. I guess with Kip being the bass player,lead singer and song writer the music is coming from a totally different approach. Madalaine was one of the hardest songs for my band to cover. Hungry and Seventeen are just as challenging.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah man I agree. Winger songs are bretty hard cuz' Reb is the MAN. His ideas are so cool, he doesn't repeat the same thing all over again he adds some cool licks and tricks. Reb uses very cool chords and chord progressions and he shreds like a maniac (unbelievable tapping).

BTW I gonna see Reb in november with Whitesnake [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
    X