wood of choise....what will it be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wood of choise....what will it be ?

What? You're not an altar boy? Then you can't call 666 for the Number Of The Priest for some sack-religious (the pun and intentional spelling "error" works better spoken out rather than typed onto a forum, trust me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) lovin'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Thanks to Toejam for the source of that corny little joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Comment

"There, but for the wrath of God, go I[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hell, I'm from Buda-post. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What? You're not an altar boy? Then you can't call 666 for the Number Of The Priest for some sack-religious (the pun and intentional spelling "error" works better spoken out rather than typed onto a forum, trust me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) lovin'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Thanks to Toejam for the source of that corny little joke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]
        LOL You're welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am not talking to you anymore. You spelled "choice" wrong, and that makes this thread invalid. "So sayeth RacerX and Ninja." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Just remember, that knot holes are where you install the pups.

Comment

You can't use puns in real person-to-person talk. They just [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]. Here you can do it, but I think you have to emphasize the play. Otherwise...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

KOA, my favorite wood for guitars. sounds like mahogany but brighter & i think it looks real nice too. & basswood IMO sounds like crap. & IMO weight/density of the wood has more effect than the actual type of wood.

Comment

I thought KOA was a place where people camped. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Yea. The wood does make a difference. But when you add electronics, the point becomes mute. Then it is a matter of balance.

Comment

BC Rich made some solid maple guitars - (they seem to work best with Dimarzio Super distortions - all lows and mids - while the maple keeps the highs nice and bright.)
                  Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I have a guitar made of alder and its great!

Ash is really nice, very pretty with a natural finish.

Alder is classic.

Comment

Working...
                    X