No announcement yet.

Vintage Pickup restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if anyone happens to respond to my emails, I will let you know...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Seeing as Duncan has one of the machines those pickups were probably wound on, and I think Seth Lover is dead, Duncan would be my choice.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Seeing as Duncan has one of the machines those pickups were probably wound on, and I think Seth Lover is dead, Duncan would be my choice.
        Would really be nice if they responded to my message.. Well, if anyone responded to any of them really.. At this point, if they do, my response may very well be a very hardy "fuck off"...
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

NAMM started today, so maybe they've been getting ready for that and have been quite busy. Maybe try calling to find out what the deal is.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, I guess the whole point is moot now... Got "that" call from Mom this morning, I will be bringing it home with me next week... RIP Dad...

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
              Well, I guess the whole point is moot now... Got "that" call from Mom this morning, I will be bringing it home with me next week... RIP Dad...
              Ah man. Sorry to hear that. Timing didn't work out but that was a decent thing you were doing for your old man.

Comment

My condolences. My dad passed away almost exactly 4 years ago.

I'd agree with Toe - Seymour and friends are likely quite busy at NAMM right now. Check out the Seymour Duncan forums - slight chance there might be some info over there.

Comment

Aww, sorry. My condolences.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That is awful. I am sorry for your loss
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                    X