No announcement yet.

Tremol-No for acute whammy bar trickery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the gargle, at 1:35, pretty sure it's on either a Strat with non-fine tuner Floyd Rose or a Les Paul with the same trem. He flicks the tip of the bar when hitting a note so the trem vibrates pretty excessively. Boiiii-oiii-oiiii-oiiing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8FQi82Kco

Xeno I read your review of the Gotoh while doing some googling about this topic, it was great and actually helped push me over the edge to deciding on that one. I have some of their tuners on a Breedlove I own, the quality is second to none. Thanks for the opinions guys-I might try it without the Tremol-No at first or maybe see if I can get my hands on a guitar that has one in it already to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
      Xeno I read your review of the Gotoh while doing some googling about this topic, it was great and actually helped push me over the edge to deciding on that one. I have some of their tuners on a Breedlove I own, the quality is second to none. Thanks for the opinions guys-I might try it without the Tremol-No at first or maybe see if I can get my hands on a guitar that has one in it already to try out.
      I've switched out OFRs for Gotohs on like... 4 guitars I think. They're the best Floyds out there, IMO.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
      X