No announcement yet.

Bareknuckle pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for the nailbomb, probably one of my favorite humbuckers, i've used it in mahogany and basswood guitars. If you like the JB but not the midrange hump, the rebel yells sound great, still rather the nailbomb though, surprisingly good clean too

Comment

I have a couple guitars with Nailbombs in them, My Jackson Stars Rhoads has one and it sounds great
      The wood of the guitar will make or break it with these as stated above, as well as height adjustment,when you get it right you will know

Comment

84 sups contact Tim or Ben through the BK website and tell them exactly what you play and they will recommend what you need.

I have a Ceramic Miracle Man (b) and a Cold Sweat (n) in my RR1. Finish is Black Battle Worn.

I have an uncovered Ceramic Warpig in my Slime Green Charvel.

I have Ceramic Warpig and Ceramic Painkiller going in to my E-II 7-string Baritone when it arrives. BK's are Camo Battle Worn.

Comment

Newbie on BKP´s, i have also Warpig in my SG mutt and Rebel Yell in my Jackson Phobia(with split coil) and i am all sold to them. Best pick ups in the market. I am planning to get The Mule in neck position with that mutt for nice cleans.
          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
          Laney TF300
          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

I will also add, BG pickups HellaBucker, $80 and hand wound by the owner,hate to say it but I like it even more than my BareKnuckles pups
            Sad to sy he is only doing custom orders on the Humbuckers now so it a bit of a wait, I just ordered another and I can't wait

Comment

I have a pair of Aftermath's in a 1985 Kelly, sounds great. My one gripe about BK's is their website info. I wish they had a chart like DiMarzio and Seymour Duncan where they list output and voicing like bass/mids/treble. Anyone ever see anything like that ? Would like to know what's their hottest pickup and a list going downwards in output.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                I have a pair of Aftermath's in a 1985 Kelly, sounds great. My one gripe about BK's is their website info. I wish they had a chart like DiMarzio and Seymour Duncan where they list output and voicing like bass/mids/treble. Anyone ever see anything like that ? Would like to know what's their hottest pickup and a list going downwards in output.
                They do? To the right side of the page. They don't have "output" ranked but they do show DC Resistance (Which, admittedly is not necessarily an indicator of output). The description is usually a good guide

(The Ceramic Warpig is their hottest pickup, for the record)
                I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
                X