Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Rose base plate kaput. Where to get a new one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually contacted musicianarsenal a few days regarding the same issue and they verified they are german made.

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
      Don't sweat it Brother. I've dealt with them numerous times before. Check it out for yourself, they are www.apintl.com, they just have Musicians Arsenal for an online outlet for parts. I worked in the Dean Guitars Custom shop and ap international is where the shipments from Germany end up for US distribution. I have replaced a few plates for the same reason as you for customers. If everything else is fine with the tremolo unit, then this is the smartest way to go. No need to replace the whole unit.
      You just saved me money and time. More than i can say for any of my ex girl friends.

Comment

Alırdım kıyamıyorum paraya. Kargoyla 500 550 tl falan. O paraya öküz alınır Hakan.

Thanks anyway bud.

Comment

İşin düşünce gel foruma tabi, başka zaman yok
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Türk rock forumlarının güzide ortamı varken ne yapayım ben bu ecnebi mekanını arkadaş? Bir tane bile "güzel gitarmış işalla çabuk satılır" yorumu yok.

Translations for non turkis speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zvgcOrTtw

Comment

You racist bastard
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

WWW.FLOYDROSE.COM. Everything you want or need is there.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                  WWW.FLOYDROSE.COM. Everything you want or need is there.

Yeah, look at the bottom of the page, same place as AP Int. and M.A. even says division of Ap intl.

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
                    Yeah, look at the bottom of the page, same place as AP Int. and M.A. even says division of Ap intl.
                    Yeah it does. Sorry I didn't see that bro.
                    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X