No announcement yet.

What's fact, what's not and manipulating the public opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These sort of threads honestly bore me to death.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Volume is the key to good tone. If it doesn't sound good, turn it up louder. If it still doesn't sound good, buy more amps. If it still doesn't sound good, probably you need to hook everything up with Monster(tm) Cables.

Comment

All I'm gonna say is one day when shit happens, I'd rather have to repair a bolt-on than a broken neck-through.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Every day when I play, I would rather have a neck-through than a bolt-on.

In 30+ years of playing I have never had a broken neck-through, so for me to base my purchases on what would be easier to repair seems rather silly.

I would rather own what I want to play, not which one would be easier to repair, especially considering my track record of not needing neck repairs.

Comment

+1 Ward.

I know I sound like a broken record in this thread, but I really think that the huge majority of problems are due to users not taking proper care of their instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              Every day when I play, I would rather have a neck-through than a bolt-on.

In 30+ years of playing I have never had a broken neck-through, so for me to base my purchases on what would be easier to repair seems rather silly.

I would rather own what I want to play, not which one would be easier to repair, especially considering my track record of not needing neck repairs.
              You're right, and I've never had one either, but it was on my mind at the time.

Comment

My wife can tell if I put a yellow or pink marshmallow Peep in her pooper. These are facts!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                  Taking your ball and bat and going home so soon?
                  yes taking my BALLS going your home visiting ur momy so soon baby.

Comment

wtf to you, do i have to post 10k like you? ive got a life man. but a nice suck up move anyway.

Comment

You'll be moving along shortly I'll wager.

Comment

What's up with these "hit and run" clowns in the last few months? This thread reminds me of the guy asking if all new Jacksons buzz and hum. These "hit and runners" throw out nonsensical, incomplete info, then eventually blow up and spaz out when they realize that nobody understands what they are trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Beavis View Post
                          wtf to you, do i have to post 10k like you? ive got a life man. but a nice suck up move anyway.
                          Funny how you seem to measure right up there with your user name. Now, strap your helmet on, get back on the shortbus, and resume licking windows.

Thank you, drive through.

Comment

Ooooh, fuck this fuck ...in the face!

In The Face..!!!!

IN THE FACE...!!!!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              My wife can tell if I put a yellow or pink marshmallow Peep in her pooper. These are facts!
                              And if you yell into her pooper at the same time, that means you're giving shout-outs to your peeps!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                And if you yell into her pooper at the same time, that means you're giving shout-outs to your peeps!
                                LMAO, there should be a "famous quotes" page on here somewhere with such classics ins on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X