No announcement yet.

Anyone butcher 2 guitars into 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is sweet, Tonemonster. I've always wanted a 6 & 12 double neck, but like you said, the Jacksons are way out of my range. I still kick myself for missing out on a doubleneck soloist about ten years ago on ebay that would have been a steal...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      IIRC Vince's release date was October 2011

Hehe. But its an old pic, so its sort of a foreshadowing kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        That is sweet, Tonemonster. I've always wanted a 6 & 12 double neck, but like you said, the Jacksons are way out of my range. I still kick myself for missing out on a doubleneck soloist about ten years ago on ebay that would have been a steal...
        Yea, this one was affordable, so I bought it. its served me well. I still have it and it rocks out whenever i need it to. the other inexpensive option for a doubleneck is those epiphone SG models. those arent bad priced. but I cant stand the SG look or shape. I know, I know.... alot of people love them, but I cant stand them. to me they are super fugly.

If I had to bet, those Rogue models were probably built by samick. there are guitars like that on ebay now with another brand name, I am assuming whomever actually builds them just changes the headstock a tad and keeps kickin them out. they can be bought new for a decent price on ebay.

here is a decent priced double neck IMO
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dean-Guitars...item53eaaae297
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

and here is one you can mortgage your house for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRS-Paul-Ree...item3a6d39a16e

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            the other inexpensive option for a doubleneck is those epiphone SG models. those arent bad priced. but I cant stand the SG look or shape. I know, I know.... alot of people love them, but I cant stand them. to me they are super fugly.
            I'm with ya. No slight to Angus, but I can't stand the SGs.

That Dean is pretty cool. That PRS is just ridiculous.

Comment

yea, I am actually really impressed by the Dean. I am not in the market for it..... but man, if I was I would buy it. that is damn cool, and the price is nice.

Comment

Well, if you really want to be different, find one of these necks (if you can) for your 12/6 build. It would definitely get you some serious attention when you open the case.
                In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Haha, I thought of that neck.... That would be killer!

Comment

Working...
                  X