• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played sir

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2412[/ATTACH]
      +1,000
      I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Originally posted by mynewguitar View Post
        I've got Sperzels on my Telecaster, and they have proven to be the most stable tuners I've ever had. They never slip and, although strings, by nature, go out of tune, they keep the guitar as close in tune over a long period as could reasonably be expected.

I've had Schallers on my Hummingbird and my Les Paul for years, and while they do have some play in them, I feel relatively good about their performance. Sometimes I'll tighten them up a bit by taking a screwdriver to the adjustment screw in each tuner. It helps a little but not a whole lot.

Based on Newc's comments, I might go back to the original Klusons that my two Gibsons came stocked with.
        I understand TonePros bought the Kluson name a while back, but I'm not sure if they bought the designs as well (one would assume so) and will be/are making locking Kluson Deluxes.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

sorry for starting a thread and not participating. lol been away. wow lots of info to read thanks

Comment

Working...
          X