Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, had fun with the bedazzler, huh?

Comment

Rhinestone Death Cowboy. I bet this was a fun one to put together.

Comment

Bedazzler couldn't handle this job

This was old-skool hand tools - a hammer and a 3/4" wood dowel

Took about 8 hours.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Love it!!

Yeah I figure buy something dirt cheap and just have fun with it. I got some old cheapie HSS pickups laying around, maybe i can find something to put them in hehehe

I don't need the Afterburner, it's in there. My Dinky's about a '02 -ish, it was built with it.

I guess at worst I'll get the volume pot replaced, it's crap. So, there's a lot of pots out there...which one do I get? hehe
          Live Hard, Die Hard
          Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Comment

CTS are good. Someone around here's ga-ga over RS Guitarworks pots, but I'm not sure which off-the-shelf/readily-available pots they're using and considerably marking up (probably CTS).
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I believe the RS stuff is CTS pots but with a 'super special' taper or something like that.

250K CTS pot should do the trick. 500K if you want it brighter. Alpha pots are okay as well, I think they are not USA manufactured if that matters to you however.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
              X