No announcement yet.

Fretboard dye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside of all the extra thread crap, Nice fuckin' guitar Daly!! Like's been said, scraping the sides would be the best bet if you really want it dyed. But if you're not comfortable doing it, dont. Sully's video where he scraped the back of the LP neck shows it really good. I've tried it, it's kinda hard to mess up. The blade takes it off slowly. As a matter of fact, I'll pay Trem's kindness forward and give you the "test shit out on" neck if you want something to try it on before you decide. This way if you ruin it, no harm done and only cost you an hour drive to meet me 1/2 way and a few blades. If it works to your liking, do the good guitar. Anyway, sweet guitar whatever you do with it!!
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Thanks, warlok. For now, I think I'll just leave it. It only bugs me because I know it's there. It's really not that noticeable.
      I think I'll focus more on replacing this crappy trem. Not an easy task when you're piss poor broke though!
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Im sorry DalyTek if you were offended by my post but I was actually serious. If it is one of the import companies Id like to know what you think of the quality. Id also like to know what bridge they used that you dont like so much. It looks like a nice guitar and if its one of the chinese customs you can order it actually looks alot better than I thought one would look like. Im truly interested on the guitar and meant no harm with my first post.

Comment

Working...
        X