Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are unsure what to use, you could try this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have been thinking about getting one but haven't got round to it. If you get one let me know how it sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
      Copywright? :dunno:
      say w000t?

Comment

hes saying the layout of the chip is copy written so others cant offer the exact same thing without havin to pay the person with the rights some $$$

and with that i say Woot-woot! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
          hes saying the layout of the chip is copy written so others cant offer the exact same thing without havin to pay the person with the rights some $$$

and with that i say Woot-woot! lol
          i understand.

so it's a preamp

Comment

Indeed

Comment

its called the emg pre-amp booster. so it boosts your preamp. in a way you could say its a preamp, but then it has no equalization other than your tone knob, but you're not gonna be able to run your guitar straight to a poweramp and get some killer tones if thats what you're askin

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                its called the emg pre-amp booster. so it boosts your preamp. in a way you could say its a preamp, but then it has no equalization other than your tone knob, but you're not gonna be able to run your guitar straight to a poweramp and get some killer tones if thats what you're askin
                no absolutely not i understand that

Comment

Working...
                X