• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Hercules.

Comment

+1 to the Herc

Comment

Just to throw it in the mix as it hasn't been mentioned - Anyone tried the On Stage Stands? Any good? http://www.guitarcenter.com/On-Stage...55-i1276262.gc
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

"off the wall" - guitar wall hanger

hello,
          I own a DK-1 USA and for the past week i'm searching a lot for the "best guitar wall hanger".
          I came up with the "off the wall" hanger - he is the only one that i could not find any bad review about.
          the only thing bother me is that i can't find the manufacturer website.
          does any one know / tried it?

thanks a lot
          yoav

Comment

I use a Hamilton stand for all my pointies. Works great but havny seen one in stores for some time. The hercules and the genesis stands are great too.
            Gil

Comment

+1 for Herc for a Rhoads. The auto grip sometimes hits on the floyd nut if I have the guitar at an angle but that is really nitpicking. It is really very convenient to pick up or put down your guitar with one hand.

The Herc auto grip doesn't really add anything to single guitar stands; even without the grip, the guitar is hanging at an angle into the stand and not going anywhere unless you knock it had enough to topple the whole thing - that's good design - but it looks nice and just makes you feel better. If I ever get hangers though, they are probably going to be auto grip Hercules.

Comment

Working...
              X