Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the responses.

Comment

Kahler needs to update the site. They have Glen Drover from "Megadeath" on their artists page. haha

Comment

If your talking OFR v 2300 Pro, Floyd is the best choice IMO.
        Easy to find trem and parts compared to Kahler. And less $$ if you need a new part.

The Kahler Stealer (Licensed Floyd) & Kahler Killer are excellent fulcrum trems that are IMO, as good as the OFR.
        Hardened steel made in USA.
        Models
        The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
        I dont need furniture.
        If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
        If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
        And rock that sucker.

Comment

Floyd OFR vs Kahler Flatmount
          I like both and have guitars with both. They behave differently though. The biggest difference is a Floyd is double locking while the Kahler is single locking. Granted a well set up Kahler will return to pitch after whammy abuse (like Slayer), I don't do that w them and leave Dimebag trem tricks to a Floyd.

You can do double bends on a Kahler without affecting the other strings unlike a Floyd (unless it's blocked).
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Maybe it's cause I have lived under a rock for the last 10 years, but I haven't even SEEN a guitar with a Khaler on it, let alone played one.

What's up with the models that used to have that palm bar on them? Or the second shorter bar.
            Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Working...
            X