Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean 74 and 84 Models

Hi Guys -

I've had a number of inquiries about the 74 and 84 models shown at NAMM. One of my customers suggested I post this info as there seems to be alot of confusion on these models. Here is some of my conversations between my customer and my Dean sales rep. Hopefully this will answer a few questions.

CUSTOMER QUESTION: Can you tell me if a hum or hum/single 74 exists? The Dean site says only a SSS version is available but pics show otherwise. A price for a SSS would be great if that is all that is available.

DEAN RESPONSE: The only 74 on the price list is for SSS, however I did ask at the sales meeting and custom orders with different p/u config are no problem. Price on the 74 SSS is $1499 MAP. 84 w/ Lacewood or Zebrawood in HS is $1749 MAP.

CUSTOMER QUESTION: Apparently there is a Dean model (which no one knows the name of yet) which is basically a 74 style with one hum and vintage style bridge. Any info welcome and if any custom modifiations are possible. Does the 74 differ in price with wood and next options?"

DEAN RESPONSE: This was a last minute "surprise" addition to the NAMM show. So far it is called the USA 74H MHG. MAP is $999.00. If we add an OFR it adds $169.00 to the price. An additional pickup adds $79.00. They are custom built in our USA shop, so we can consider any options and price accordingly.

Just keep in mind this is all new information, so prices and specs can change. I'm happy to answer any other questions you guys may have and if anyone is interested in placing an order, let me know.

I ship for free inside the USA, charge no sales tax if you're outside of MA, guarantee you won't find better service anywhere and can get you 6 months 0% interest financing. Hope this info helps!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    John Suhr and Tom Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Now shipping Mesa/Boogie amps anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X