No announcement yet.

NAMM 09 Highlights Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's always Youtube. Up to 10 at a time, 1 Gig. Quality may suffer, but they have an HQ option.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      There's always Youtube. Up to 10 at a time, 1 Gig. Quality may suffer, but they have an HQ option.
      The footage from Timmons/Gilbert is nearly 12 Gigs. I never uploaded anything to Youtube before, how do you go about cutting it up into 12 1 Gig segments to post them? or, if there's a better option someone let me know.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Killer shots there Rudy!!! That one of Andy belongs on a Mag!!
        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

There will be lots more to come Mike. Thanks for the compliment on the live shot, I was working under difficult lighting there. I was not allowed to use flash, stage lighting only so I kicked up the ISO sensitivity on the camera, adjusted shutter speed and apreture manually the whole night and if using the 200mm lens, had it all on a monopod. Problem was when I shot from the platform where the mixing board was it was shaking from the volume so it sort of defeated the purpose of my monopod. The place was too crowded to shoot from anywhere else from the back of the room. But I don't mind challenges like that, been using my Nikon DSLR for things like this for a few years now
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
          X