Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Upgraded" Dominion

http://namm09.musicradar.com/news/ja...tars-for-2009/

"Jackson now brings you an upgraded Mark Morton Dominion model, now with natural body binding and an oil-finish neck."

There's a partial picture on Jackson's myspace page where you can see a bit of the binding and neck, and I'm sure others will turn up.

This one?:

Last edited by TVTiZtiK; 01-17-2009, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Here's that picture you mentioned. They're pretty cool upgrades.

Last edited by ken; 01-17-2009, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Damn!! That is the only thing that i wanted to do to my Dominion is do the binding. haha and now they upgrade it and release it with the binding. Oh well. It does look sweet

Comment

In that picture it looks like they only have the binding on the body ... they should have done the neck too!

Looks like mark is using dimarzios in that pic too, man that guy changes pickups!

Comment

Yea i notice the binding just on the body also. Any idea how hard it would be to do this myself? Yea Mark changes pickups like no other. haha. He has gone through so many different ones.

Comment

Very Les Paul looking.
              I like it.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                In that picture it looks like they only have the binding on the body ... they should have done the neck too!
                Mark's looks like it has actual binding. The production model just looks like it has "natural" body binding where they just scrape the maple and don't paint it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The quote I took from the music radar site says natural body binding, which would be what toejam described.
                  The black one above does look like regular binding, I agree. When I saw LoG the last time they were in Blatimore, Mark had a red/wine drunk Dominion with regular binding on the body.
                  The binding gives them a look that's a bit more classic and a bit less metal, in my opinion. I dig it.

Comment

true, but that black guitar mark is playing is the badest dominion i have seen black with the binding , if they made that in a US model i would be all over it !

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                      true, but that black guitar mark is playing is the badest dominion i have seen black with the binding , if they made that in a US model i would be all over it !

I don't know about USA, but as an import I'd get one.
                      look nice...
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Last I heard from him he had dubbed the black one "The Black Beauty", and he said somethin about trying to get Jackson to add it to the line asap.

Comment

don't tease

Comment

that is too cool. I don't know if it's just an effect of the body binding, but from some angles it looks like a tele, from others like a firebird
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Man i just got my Wine Drunk Dominion, but these new models with the binding are givin me a serious GAS attack!!

Comment

Working...
                              X