Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new Jackson/Charvel models for Winter Namm 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
    What is this fascination with these penis shaped cutouts on several newish guitars?

The Extreme Jacksons have that same sort of cutout going on (especially in the inlays) and I think BC Rich had some kind of cutout as well. This is a Rondo guitar that displays what I am talking about. What is it and why has it become so popular in guitar design? The BC Rich has the notorious ball sack headstock and I think one of their bodies (The Virgin one that had this penis cutout... was called something else)

I'm no expert, but I gotta say, if the cutouts on the Jacksons resemble penises to you, you really should not only see a doctor, but smack the living sh*t out of the guy who botched your circumcision.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

• Are you saying a guitar shouldn't look like a Chinese Throwing Star? Whatever, LOL!!!
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

• Hey Brian, can you tell us anything concerning the question below?
        A few months ago Cannella posted it would be a Summer NAMM piece...

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
        McD, just one little thing. Help this concerned Jackson-player out.

Is there going to be a KV5? I know it's not coming with winter NAMM this year. Will it come with summer NAMM?

Oh, and push Jackson to make it available in white with matching white headstock.

But just one thing for now:
        Is there going to be a KV5 in 2009?

I just need to know. Or I will buy the ESP V-II standard string-thru in white that will be unveiled at Musikmesse later this year.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
          I'm no expert, but I gotta say, if the cutouts on the Jacksons resemble penises to you, you really should not only see a doctor, but smack the living sh*t out of the guy who botched your circumcision.

Comment

• Is that a frankenstein BCR/Dean joint effort?
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Is your band hooked up with Jackson? Who knows, maybe you can beta-test one for us

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
              Hey Brian, can you tell us anything concerning the question below?
              A few months ago Cannella posted it would be a Summer NAMM piece...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post

Dude! That's the new Rorschach model... and it's clearly a nipple.

Comment

• According to thier website "the butt of the body was designed to resemble a silhouette portrait of Doug McKensie's head with cotton ball topped touque and ear muffs."

Comment

• No way, eh! Stop being such a hoser. ...oooh look, jelly donuts!

Comment

• Originally posted by McD View Post
                      a bottle opener? Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky, Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Rob Cavestany Signature Custom Shop Death Angel, Mark Morton Dominion (updated), Mark Morton D2... all Jackson guitars will now ship in Jackson/SKB Cases or Jackson Gig Bags. We also debuted the new EMG-X Series pickups, which are KILLER!
                      Does the new Dominion actually have an unfinished neck like I've heard?

Are the SKB cases molded to the guitar shape? That would make buying a funny shaped Jackson even easier. I may have to finally get a Kelly or a Rhoads.

I was always concerned about getting a hardshell case for one and that's what made me get a DK2 instead of a KE3

Oh and thanks again for the shirt!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

a bottle opener? Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky, Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Rob Cavestany Signature Custom Shop Death Angel, Mark Morton Dominion (updated), Mark Morton D2... all Jackson guitars will now ship in Jackson/SKB Cases or Jackson Gig Bags. We also debuted the new EMG-X Series pickups, which are KILLER!

Fill us in on the Dominion upgraded and the D2?
                        Which is the one with the neck and body binding?
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• anyone know when the Tuck RR will be coming out and how much it will be?

Comment

The 30th Anniversary is in 2010, so I'll be looking at some of our historical coolness for ideas...
                            Maybe some old San Dimas features on new guitars...binding over frets, non-recessed floyds and Kahlers etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                              Maybe some old San Dimas features on new guitars...binding over frets, non-recessed floyds and Kahlers etc.
                              That'd get my ass over to the guitarstores again!

What about these EMG-X pickups? And the Gold/Black RR24?
                              '87 Jackson RR Custom Shop

Comment

The 30th Anniversary is in 2010, so I'll be looking at some of our historical coolness for ideas...
                                The original Rhoads white guitar has been done already, how about an exact re-issue of Randy's original Black/Gold string thru? Its the shape of current Rhoads style Jacksons and other than the PCS series hasn't been done before. How about we send Mike Shannon over with calipers to do measurements and redo that one? My PCS Rhoads is one of my best Jacksons, I'm sure a 30th anniv. edition would turn out great!
                                Here ya go, the man and his axe!
                                Rudy
                                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X