Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new Jackson/Charvel models for Winter Namm 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McD View Post
    Nope, there's one more....

I love guessing about this stuff, even though I'm usually wrong. Jake sig Charvel(s)???

Comment

Which ones? :idea:

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
      I would not mind seeing some of the older graphics from the early to mid 90's come back...
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

any chance of ever seeing the WWII graphics again?

Comment

Yeah, maybe we should start a new thread/poll?

Comment

The 30th Anniversary is in 2010, so I'll be looking at some of our historical coolness for ideas...

Comment

McD, will you guys have an amp there in the Jackson booth so that we can plug in a guitar and try it out at the show?
              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

McD, just one little thing. Help this concerned Jackson-player out.

Is there going to be a KV5? I know it's not coming with winter NAMM this year. Will it come with summer NAMM?

Oh, and push Jackson to make it available in white with matching white headstock.

But just one thing for now:
                Is there going to be a KV5 in 2009?

I just need to know. Or I will buy the ESP V-II standard string-thru in white that will be unveiled at Musikmesse later this year.

Comment

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that Charvel will actually be building guitars in their NAMM booth this year.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                    I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that Charvel will actually be building guitars in their NAMM booth this year.
                    Shreddermon did. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88379
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      OK, i've been scooped.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

How about Neck Through Kelly basses? I would love to see an American Standard Kelly bass.

Comment

I really want to see a whole new body shape or model but something that fits into the PRS custom 24 look or something like a Mcnaught or a NASL.

You know a Jackson but for the trendy Emo times of today.

My idea would be a PRS style body with a few points to Jacksonize it but very suttle. Archtop with fancy wood tops. I think if done right can be a huge hit. I think you guys are focusing on the past too much and we need to move forward.

I mean look at the guys here in this forum most of us are stuck in 1986 still....

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

I mean look at the guys here in this forum most of us are stuck in 1986 still....
                            Don't include me in that. I have moved on to 1987.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I really want to see a whole new body shape or model but something that fits into the PRS custom 24 look or something like a Mcnaught or a NASL.

My idea would be a PRS style body with a few points to Jacksonize it but very suttle. Archtop with fancy wood tops. I think if done right can be a huge hit. I think you guys are focusing on the past too much and we need to move forward.

Could be. But 1986 was the best year for thrash releases, so I won't complain. My god, what a year that was....

Comment

I would have liked to see the NASL come here.
                                Also, bring back the archtop soloists.
                                And a string thru WR1t.
                                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X