Booth layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    I always do take loads of high resolution pix. Just need someone to host them
    Hey Rudy, as always, I/we'll be glad to host them, may be set them up on the JCF server, set you up an FTP account, so it will take as long as your connection allows.

Just let me know when you're ready.

~Pat
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
      Hey Rudy, as always, I/we'll be glad to host them, may be set them up on the JCF server, set you up an FTP account, so it will take as long as your connection allows.

Just let me know when you're ready.

~Pat
      Sounds good to me Pat. How have you been doing btw? Are you going to NAMM this year?
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
        Sounds good to me Pat. How have you been doing btw? Are you going to NAMM this year?
        Things have been good of late, thx. No, probably no NAMM, maybe in the summer, I've been out of the loop for a while and I took 2 long vacations this year, so it will be another year or two for another I think, we'll see. The kids are 5 and 7 now, guitars and drums for both and I think it's going to be a Van Halen deal here, Livvy wants to play guitar, but she's better on the drums, so who knows LOL. But they've been keeping me quite busy to say the least.

Anyway, just fire an email over when you're ready and we'll get you fixed up. I don't know what program you use for image optimizing, but a decent free one is http://picasa.google.com. It will create a thumb gallery with a click to a high res, also size images accordingly and batch processing. It's an easy one to use.
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
          Things have been good of late, thx. No, probably no NAMM, maybe in the summer, I've been out of the loop for a while and I took 2 long vacations this year, so it will be another year or two for another I think, we'll see. The kids are 5 and 7 now, guitars and drums for both and I think it's going to be a Van Halen deal here, Livvy wants to play guitar, but she's better on the drums, so who knows LOL. But they've been keeping me quite busy to say the least.

Anyway, just fire an email over when you're ready and we'll get you fixed up. I don't know what program you use for image optimizing, but a decent free one is http://picasa.google.com. It will create a thumb gallery with a click to a high res, also size images accordingly and batch processing. It's an easy one to use.
          Hi Pat; Soon you will be the father/manager raking in the $$$ on a new band I currently use photobucket for posting pix here. Just let me know what to do and when and I'll put my pix up. I'll look into picasa. Counting down the days till NAMM 09

happy2:
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Since NAMM is almost here, I signed up with Picasa just a few minutes ago. Gonna try a test here to see if the pix work. Still trying to get familiar with it, here goes:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Roodyroc...eat=directlink
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by toddstaples View Post
              I will be there.....
              Note to self....(Become friends with Todd in 09' ! :idea:

Comment

Working...
              X