Jackson Custom pics from NAMM 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was wrong with the logo?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      What was wrong with the logo?
      I was going for a San Dimas Vibe and specified all San Dimas options inluding Binding over fret ends, SG36 tuners and SD style LOGO. I did not want that logo and specified this in the WO. Along with a FLoyd nut so the guitar had to be rebuilt.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        That one was mine and those two reasons right there are why they are rebuiding it. It should be ready this week. I was upset when I saw the logo and Kahler nut.
        Phew - when I skipped over this thread I thought I'd put my foot in it big time! Still, the 'correct' version will look awesome I'm sure
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Well, at least it did have binding over the fret ends

And I like that logo. It's different. Looks like a tag sewn on, though a thicker drop shadow under the edge to make it stand out more woulda been nice.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
            Phew - when I skipped over this thread I thought I'd put my foot in it big time! Still, the 'correct' version will look awesome I'm sure
            It will be badass. It will have custom "offensive inlays" and it will be very "artist similar" when it is done. I just wanted to give you a few hints about what it will look like when done. Luckily this one that had to be rebuilt did not get the inlays so my completed custom will be unique.

Comment

love the kahlered one

Comment

ARghh!!!

Jackson just made the same mistake on my custom order KV!

They put a kahler nut on it and did not paint the back of the neck!

How hard is it to follow work orders!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                  ARghh!!!

Jackson just made the same mistake on my custom order KV!

They put a kahler nut on it and did not paint the back of the neck!

How hard is it to follow work orders!!!!
                  Apparently, harder than we'd think. I'd be really angry if I'd had to wait ages for a custom only for something to be wrong on it. I've never ordered a custom (students don't have that much spare money!) but I'd like to at some point in the future - and they'd better get it right...*shakes fist*
                  I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

whats the name of that metallic blue iron rod fence type grpahic and who was the artist

Comment

Couldn't tell you. Mike told me who it was, but I'm crappy with remembering names

I seem to recall his last name starting with an R. Ribolo, something like that. I dunno.

Comment

I think it was the guy who painted this:

Artist's name is Rosendo.

Comment

Those are badass customs. I love the inlays on the spider type soloist.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            I think it was the guy who painted this:

Artist's name is Rosendo.
                            I could be owning that CS WR1 soon if it's current owner decides to let it go.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool Guitars... Spiderman for The win..

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                                I guess I should have patented or trademarked the spider web inlays 3 years ago. Oh well!!!

Whats with that neck going over the neck PUP? Or is that an illusion?
                                Im freaking!

Comment

Working...
                                X