No announcement yet.

So where are the Jackson pics then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say it's Metallic, which is halfway between Pearl (tiny flakes) and Sparkle (big flakes).

It's not so flashy that it hides the color, but not so faint you have to tilt it just right. It's perfect.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks for the pics - always love the new NAMM pictures

Comment

Morton.

Man, the Morton's kill, in case I never mentioned it before.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Morton.

Man, the Morton's kill, in case I never mentioned it before.
          Does that one have a rosewood board?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, it's just my 3 megaton flash at close range

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              jacksoncsplayer: How is the paint on the new series? Does the Candy Tangerine have big metal flakes? or metallic? Your pix the paint looks great and looks like big ol flakes.
              I hope they are big "sparkle" type like my 86 Candy Red sparkle. I have a So-Cal in Candy Tangerine pre ordered.
              The flake is similar to what Matt described, med small. Looks like they put Orion silver base under the kandy, it will zing a little under the lights but not bass boat. The rainbow crackles have marbelizing in the colors, very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                Thanks for the pics!
                The RR24M looks great, but again the Phil Demmel sig in black with silver bevels takes the cake for me. Pure sexyness!
                I personally know this guy who has a guitar store with that exact guitar in stock!
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  No, it's just my 3 megaton flash at close range
                  Oh! :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just ordered a Riverbed and a Burbon Burst.

BTW... HUGE SALE AT TEH PILLS OF HINEY!!!

PreSale on the Charvies until July 1.
                    Last edited by Jacksonite; 06-21-2008, 11:36 PM.
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                      I personally know this guy who has a guitar store with that exact guitar in stock!
                      Uh, I think I already might have seen that guy on teh interwebz.

Unfortunately I just can't deal with recessed floyds, I'm a total string-thru guy. But I guess chances for a string-thru (or non-recessed floyd) Demmel are pretty slim... and I can't blame them, it's a sig after all.

I'll just wait for my buddy in the band to get one, so I get the eye candy without having to pay for it.
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

No PC1s at the Jackson booth?

Comment

Nah. Not yet, anyway. As I heard it, they wanted to show mostly the new stuff and the "heritage" stuff like the RR and Kelly, as well as the newer sig models like the Demmel and Morton.

Plus, with Fender Strats right next door, a Strathead Jackson might draw too much attention

Comment

Comment

heh. tru, so true.

Thanks for the response. I was hoping they'd at least show a Chameleon PC1...

Comment

Hey guy's thanks for the pics! Always neat to see the NAMM stuff. I'll have to figure a way to get to one of those shows someday!
                                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X