No announcement yet.

Absynthe Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'glitters' are fragments of metal, to not like them is to prefer less metal!

An old friend brought back some real absinthe back from europe, I seen my mate go from soberish to pissed in one shot, classic! He's not a lightweight either, that shits brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
      The 'glitters' are fragments of metal, to not like them is to prefer less metal!
      ofcourse mate, ofcourse..
      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Who likes this better than vintage Jackson slime green?

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post

An old friend brought back some real absinthe back from europe, I seen my mate go from soberish to pissed in one shot, classic! He's not a lightweight either, that shits brutal.
            your friends a lightweight or was just bullshitting. its just 45% booze, nothing more. whether wormwood has any intoxicating properties (of magnitude) is disputed.

the tales of people getting horribly shitfaced off this stuff hundreds of years ago is mostly from the high levels of arsenic found in street variety product.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
              your friends a lightweight or was just bullshitting. its just 45% booze, nothing more. whether wormwood has any intoxicating properties (of magnitude) is disputed.

the tales of people getting horribly shitfaced off this stuff hundreds of years ago is mostly from the high levels of arsenic found in street variety product.
              45% alcohol is about 100 proof. So like a shot of top shelf rum or vodka.
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

Or 90 proof.

Comment

Originally posted by FatalTragedy View Post
                  Or 90 proof.
                  bingo.

i'll take a joint and a few shots of Stoli' over absinthe any day

Comment

Everclear and strawberry soder.

Comment

I played a Suicidal Tendencies riff on that King V, maybe that's what started the rumor?
                      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!
                        Scott

Comment

I wanted to check and see if anyone got one yet... we've shipped quite a few.

Comment

If my girlfriend stands me up again next week, my next 3 months' salary will be spent on one.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Lofl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post

BIngo and it tastes horrible. I drank it with some people who had never done halcanegenics and they all claimed to be tripping, I laughed it wasn't even the real stuff.
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X