Pictures are up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LastInLine View Post
    Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Those Charvel stratheads with the matching headstock, Floyd and black pickguards are awesome. The epitome of the "superstrat" IMO. Wonder how much $$$ ?
    $4150, Alder body, birdseye neck, tb-4 humbucker.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2408/...b3c728.jpg?v=0

WHO IS SHE AND HOW CAN I GET HER NUMBER

Comment

Thanks for all the pictures Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post

MSRP?
          I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
            MSRP?
            Yep.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
              Were you ever able to find a RR24 in Holland? I never saw any in any of the Amsterdam shops. Dijkman have loads of Jacksons but overpriced and 10 years old stock they haven't managed to sell yet...
              These days? They're everywhere.

few places: Kees Dee, Amersfoort (only the limited, but a beautiful shop!)
              Feedback, Rotterdam
              Nederland Muziek, Almere

And about the feel. I'm sure that's not a 100% subjective, because to me it's a fact, that imports play less good (or diffirent) than a USA guitar.
              www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
              www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
              www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                Which would be about how much $$$ reatail? (ballpark figure).

Un-finished birdseye maple neck scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
                  These days? They're everywhere.

few places: Kees Dee, Amersfoort (only the limited, but a beautiful shop!)
                  Feedback, Rotterdam
                  Nederland Muziek, Almere

And about the feel. I'm sure that's not a 100% subjective, because to me it's a fact, that imports play less good (or diffirent) than a USA guitar.
                  Yep but that's due to different specs. The neck radius for one is different. Frets may be as well, not sure. Neck radius makes a huge difference.

Never been to these places... I live there and yet I've only ever been to Amsterdam I need to travel some more...

Comment

Originally posted by earlache View Post

Mad Mike don't look so good, rather sedated. "Every time you here 'Panama' you will hop like a kangaroo and cluck like a chicken. Now on the count of three you will wake up..1....2....." Makes me want to snap my fingers in front of his face "hello Sir, can you get me Eddie Van Halen's autograph?" Life can be tough when you play the bass.
                    No way! He was great and talked to us outside, (we were lucky to
                    literally walk right into him) and he was very down to earth and friendly
                    about the latest VH snub! Great guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pott View Post
                      Yep but that's due to different specs. The neck radius for one is different. Frets may be as well, not sure. Neck radius makes a huge difference.

Never been to these places... I live there and yet I've only ever been to Amsterdam I need to travel some more...
                      Then you really have to come to Amersfoort, the place where I live. From Amsterdam it's 40 minutes travelling, and that guitar store, Kees Dee, is a 15 minute walk. They have one of the most beautiful and biggest acoustic collections of Europe
                      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

• Originally posted by earlache View Post

Mad Mike don't look so good, rather sedated. "Every time you here 'Panama' you will hop like a kangaroo and cluck like a chicken. Now on the count of three you will wake up..1....2....." Makes me want to snap my fingers in front of his face "hello Sir, can you get me Eddie Van Halen's autograph?" Life can be tough when you play the bass.
                        No way! He was great and talked to us outside, (we were lucky to
                        literally walk right into him) and he was very down to earth and friendly
                        about the latest VH snub! Great guy.

Comment

• I'm liking the gunslingers.Glad they are back I will get one for sure.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                            Well let's hope 2009 will be the year they release the full line of imports with Maple boards. They have 12 months. If the same thing happens next 2009 NAMM I think most of their customer base will move on to ESP/Ibanez/Schecter.
                            Im just a newb...but imo ESP slayed FMIC! They are offering a ton
                            of great models, and FMIC doesnt seem to care.

Comment

• Great Pics, Thanks Matt!
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

• I'm home now after a 9 hour flight and will be in the shop all day tomorrow. If you've got questions, I'm happy to answer them for you. Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                                35 Pleasant St
                                Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                                781-335-0700
                                www.mattsmusic.com
                                [email protected]
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X