No announcement yet.

Pictures are up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so no new colored bevel Bond's yet? I thought we'd see that and the Demmel forsure.

Comment

I want #90. Just might be worth the divorce it will cause, lol.
      Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

No Charvel imports, the Jackson import line doesn't have any changes, all the Charvels shows are custom shop but are considered "production customs" (I guess that's the best way to put it) that can be built and delivered in 60-90 days. I forget the name of the bright green USA Select finish but will get more details and pics this morning. We scored the white limited run Jackson and thew 24 fret V or RR (I forget!) with silver/black tribal and girl graphic.

The entire Jackson and Charvel booths were sold befcore the show started, but a bunch of us dealers complained and got that turned around. I put my name in for 3 Charvels, I'll find out which ones I got this morning.

Keep watching the Flickr site, I'm adding more pics now and throughout today.

I think I answered all the questions, but keep them coming! Off for more craziness...

Matt
        Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-18-2008, 11:25 AM.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
          The green finish is the only thing that impressed me. I'd liked to see more new finish for the pro series too and more maple boards.
          Well let's hope 2009 will be the year they release the full line of imports with Maple boards. They have 12 months. If the same thing happens next 2009 NAMM I think most of their customer base will move on to ESP/Ibanez/Schecter.

Comment

That's what I am thinking. That's the last chance to impress us customers. 12 months from now Jackson

Comment

The whole "You've got 12 months" reminds me of 24
              Last edited by anuske9; 01-18-2008, 12:33 PM.
              -Adam

Comment

those mesa/boogie amps look awesome....my dual rectifier is the same color scheme as those express combos....

Comment

What is so hard to make an import version of #89? It would sell like hotcakes if it had the OFR and real Flamed Maple top. Heck even for an import they'd make a good profit off of it if they sold it for the price of the RR24. Let's do some simple math here:

Selling 5000 guitars at say $1500 = $7.5 mil (import version of #89)

Selling 100 guitars at $3000 = $300k (US version)

This is assuming they only sold 5000 as I would assume it would be double that if they actually made this available. Also assuming they'd be able to get 100 people to buy the US version, and doubly assuming they'd sell it for $3000, knowing Jackson it might be double that price...

Comment

After posting the above, i am wondering if sales figures from certain models are available anywhere, for example the DK2M's unit sales year by year since it was introduced as well as say the KBRR and COW and RR24.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                      What is so hard to make an import version of #89? It would sell like hotcakes if it had the OFR and real Flamed Maple top. Heck even for an import they'd make a good profit off of it if they sold it for the price of the RR24. Let's do some simple math here:

Selling 5000 guitars at say $1500 = $7.5 mil (import version of #89)
                      With the slabs of flame maple and ebony they put into that custom, I doubt it would sell at 1500 if they made it in China. Yeah that guitar is pretty much the hottest thing I've seen this year.

That being said, I'd love to see a production version, even if the ebony had to be replaced with some other wood and the top had to be trimmed down to 1/8".

Comment

Mad Mike don't look so good, rather sedated. "Every time you here 'Panama' you will hop like a kangaroo and cluck like a chicken. Now on the count of three you will wake up..1....2....." Makes me want to snap my fingers in front of his face "hello Sir, can you get me Eddie Van Halen's autograph?" Life can be tough when you play the bass.

Comment

I'd like to see a bette pic of #120 shown at the bottom of this pick. Looks like to old world map design... Nice!

"Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                            I'd like to see a bette pic of #120 shown at the bottom of this pick. Looks like to old world map design... Nice!

try this
                            http://web.mac.com/melvinny/Site/NAMM.html#20
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                              the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Posting a batch of 100+ pics from yesterday right now.
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X