X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reverse headstocks look strange.
    Scott

Comment

Too many dang model numbers to try and keep track of. I wish they'd mix up the Jem a bit. The white and black are kind of blah. How's about a 777 reissue? Loch Ness Green and Shocking Pink are where it's at.

Comment

Ibanez follows the lead put forth by Henry Ford. "You can have any color you want. As long as it's black"...

Sigh. Same old Ibanez it looks like. Nothing really kick ass there at all...

The high end Iceman maybe, but then you find out it's made in Korea and it loses some of it's luster...

I think Ibanez hasn't been the same since they tanked the Edge trem and started re-numbering their lines. 1570 for 570 and so on...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Ibanez follows the lead put forth by Henry Ford. "You can have any color you want. As long as it's black"...

Sigh. Same old Ibanez it looks like. Nothing really kick ass there at all...

The high end Iceman maybe, but then you find out it's made in Korea and it loses some of it's luster...

I think Ibanez hasn't been the same since they tanked the Edge trem and started re-numbering their lines. 1570 for 570 and so on...
          +1 on the Edge trem, that's the only IBZ trem for me.

Comment

Is this the USA catalog? We don't tend to get this type of selection from Ibanez anymore, especially on the higher-end stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
              Is this the USA catalog? We don't tend to get this type of selection from Ibanez anymore, especially on the higher-end stuff.
              Hey Pro-Fusion, you may be right. I found this accidently and decided to post it here... Only a few days left and we will know!
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

The Herman Li E-Gen looks cool. Has mahogany body/maple top with a maple/walnut scalloped 20-24th fret neck and An Edge-zero bridge. Not sure I like the upper horn grip but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Comment

I like the sv5470f and the FR series.
                  Plus the Ivory artcore looks nice.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Luckily for me the one I wan't is still going strong S520 EX in MGF wanted one since I tried one last year, all I need to do is sell some guitars to make room for it and pay for it...

Some cool stuff the Edge zero is a step in the right direction the zero point systems really do make things easier, but you can go traditional too if you want.

I don't know whats different for the ZR II other than the resistance piece in the body...

Everyone seems to be releasing cool stuff this year BCR actially releasing things normal people wan't, Schecter selling loads of cool stuff, ESP releasing loads of new models no suprises there.

I hope jackson release some more guitars with maple boards along the dk2m lines, that would be a good move...

Comment

YO! Let me have one of those white Iceman's and one of those Omar Rodrigues Lopez models!

Those are the models that have MY fancy!

Comment

Ibanez hasn't jumped on the Ebony fingerboard bandwagon. Hmm. Still no official Marty Friedman model. But, oh my, that new Sam Toman sig model Iceman...
                        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

yh man that sam tottman model....

nice guitar, shame about the endorsee lol

Comment

Working...
                          X