Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys waiting to see at NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Sometimes the urge is to great to resist...

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
      24 Fret Suhrs.
      Amen to that!! can't wait either.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I'm waiting to see if the prices of C/Js will get more realistic. I'm thinking I might have a long wait.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

A televised ass-kicking of every British government member responsible for high import tax?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The New Bc Rich Gunslingers!!! Fuck Yeah!
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

First up on the list for me is ALWAYS go up the escalator to check out the Jackson/Charvel stuff first! Thats been my routine for the past 5 years and I'm not changing it now. Other stuff to do in no particular order is check out Bogner, Bad Cat, Egnater amps, plus stop at the Randall booth to check out the new MTS modules for the Egnater and Randall RM series amps. Of couse a stop by Cornford amps is a must if only to watch Guthrie Govan shred/noodle on one. I've met most guys from Jackson before and will say hi again this year as well as to Dan Lawrence. Hopefuly I'll meet Mike Learn this year. A stop by Westone to check out custom ear plugs and in ear monitors is a must too, I've bought from them at the show. There is just so much there that I'm staying all 4 days to check it out Of course looking forward to some stuff at night like the PRS show at the Grove of Anaheim or the jams at the Galaxy Theater or the Coffin Cases Fashion Show . Oh, and I say we let Ron kick ass again as long as its a repeat of the NAMM from 5 years ago
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                I wanna hug Mike Learn again

(I'm being told I can't kick anybody's ass this year)
                Ron,
                When I see you...Im a running. HEHEHE. Seriously, It will be cool to hang with ya again. THis time...We need to do some damage at the bar. What hotel are you staying at?
                Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                  What have you heard about it, and why are you so excited about it?

I've been talking to the guys at Rocktron thru the year and the next model will be great! Basicly everything that everyone wanted to add to the G100 will be in this model.
                  '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                  '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                  custom made Les Paul
                  VOX Tonelab LE
                  Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                  ADA MP1
                  BBE 422A
                  Lexicon MPX-G2
                  ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                  Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                    I think someone has been wishing for this for the last 20 years.
                    Perhaps this will be the year,.....

Comment

New ESP sigs... they are tempting me to cross over

Comment

Dean Girls
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Suhr 24 fretters
                          ESP LTD Serpent-600
                          Last edited by quiksilver; 01-12-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I'm waiting for Gibson too showcase the Les Paul Custom with a thin neck profile 1 hum and a floyd. I saw a couple proto's and they looked cool. I'll probably be too old to play one when they release them.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
                              The Nik Hubers, 24 fret Suhrs, Vigier..not to mention that trolling the bottom floor with all the weird one off and imported stuff and out right blatant cheap rip off/copy stuff is always fun.. kinda like a freak side show at a really bad carnival.lol.
                              Also getting a meeting with Peter Diesel and Salwinger to dicuss some stuff.. should be a really cool show this year.
                              Really looking forward to seeing just what will go down upstairs at the Jackson part of the Fender room.
                              Yeah, im excited to see the 3rd world downstairs stuff too! Fett Axes
                              galore!!

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                                Boobzilla.
                                That could be the name of your next graphic project!

Comment

Working...
                                X