No announcement yet.

Scorpion/Skull Paisley Jackson Tele?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! That one was "the show" IMO. Make that a model instead of a cs and I am there with cash in hand.

Comment

Nice!

Son Of Spy
      1976 Gibson Mk53
      1988 Charvel Model 3
      1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Synergy Guitars bought it...huge price tag on it though....I love that thing

Comment

Oh shit! I never realized it was a bolt on. Yeah I saw it a Synergy and they are offering like 1 grand off, hell at that price it's like your making money when you buy it.:ROTF:
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

absurd price aside, this is the coolest graphic I've ever seen on any guitar anywhere.

I like this far better than all the cryptkeepers and hrf's and the rest of the typical graphic stuff we see every day.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

The inlays are killer too....wait 6 months and do a CS with those specs and pay less than 1/2 that price.

Comment

Yeah it's very classic, looks like it could have been painted hundreds of years ago (not on an electric guitar of course) But it looks like it belongs on a guitar unlike that map graphic. Very nice.
                Last edited by tanpsi; 01-28-2007, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Who painted this one btw?
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I'd be surprised if this wasn't at least partially stencilled on.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Pretty sure that's a Dan Lawrence work. I think there was a pic of him working on it on the custom shop web page. At least, there was when that area was still up.

Comment

Damn that's a sweet tele. The nicest I've ever seen methinks.

Comment

I hate most Tele's, but this is definately an exception! I would buy that in a half a heartbeat if I had money.
                          My Main Rig:
                          '87 Charvel Model 4A
                          Peavey KB100 amp
                          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Very nice axe, though I get kinda tired by looking at it, got to love the scorpion inlays!

Comment

love the scorpion inlays!!

Comment

Working...
                              X