No announcement yet.

New Batch of pics up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know... i think all it would take is a push.. the floor being all wet n' stuff
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Cool!! You got a pic of my favorite and most versitile instrument. The best thing about this instrument is it has 2 sides and you can play them with your hands or you mouth/tongue Jack.

Comment

Thanks for the pics!
        Hot chicks and super-mullets...what more can you ask for? Oh, and guitars of course.

Comment

just like the 80's.. huge racks!!!!!

Comment

Great stuff!
            Thanks a lot.

Comment

If anyone is interested, the Kanji stenciled on the case in IMG_1965.JPG says "Sensei no Kamikaze" or The teacher's Kamikaze. This case comes with the 20th anniversary Kamikaze 1. I like the idea of those cases, they have others here http://www.postalmonkey.com/

Who is the guy with the drumsticks that looks like Tony Iommi? One of the Appice's?
              Last edited by buzzsaww; 01-21-2007, 05:45 PM.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
                If anyone is interested, the Kanji stenciled on the case in IMG_1965.JPG says "Sensei no Kamikaze" or The teacher's Kamikaze. This case comes with the 20th anniversary Kamikaze 1. I like the idea of those cases, they have others here http://www.postalmonkey.com/

Who is the guy with the drumsticks that looks like Tony Iommi? One of the Appice's?
                That was the postalmonkey booth where I took that pic, I had no idea it came with the 20th anniversary.

Yes that is Carmine Appice.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Thanks a bunch again for posting the pics Vince, some cool GAS stuff.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

It's on the ESP site, they have one for the 20th Hammet model too. The postalmonkey site does not have it listed as being publicly for sale Who knows about the future though.
                    Clicking around the ESP site I see Wayne Static has jumped over there too. That company must have deeeeeep pockets.

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                    That was the postalmonkey booth where I took that pic, I had no idea it came with the 20th anniversary.

Cool thanks!
                    Yes that is Carmine Appice.
                    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                      Cool!! You got a pic of my favorite and most versitile instrument. The best thing about this instrument is it has 2 sides and you can play them with your hands or you mouth/tongue Jack.

AH...Ol boobzilla was back again this year I see...HAHAHAHHA Last year she pissed off a bunch of Megadeth Fans cutting in front of a 3 hour line to totally distract Dave from his signings. HAHAHAHHA
                      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

She's got beautiful "hands".
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Vince - Did you see Phil C. or Chris Caffery at the Jackson booth?
                          www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post
                            Vince - Did you see Phil C. or Chris Caffery at the Jackson booth?
                            NO, but there wasn't alot of stuff(for me personally) in there, so I wasn't hanging out in there. During the times I went thought there were never any PC1 around either.
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Vince,
                              Thanks for the pics. I know it takes time and can become a distraction taking all those pictures. It can be a pain when you see all the cool gear and miss something. You have a beautiful wife to boot! I wish I were so young again!
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I looked and looked and checked the NAMM Book, but I could not find Brian Moore Guitars. Got pics of the hand painted Gretch guitars. Tried to get pics of everyone I saw, .

http://web.mac.com/melvinny/iWeb/NAMM%2007/NAMM07c.html
                                Thanks for trying Vince!
                                Some cool pics

Comment

Working...
                                X