• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death View Post
    hmmmmm, gotta research this one
    www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
    the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Plays great ! Sounds like a Active EMG 81 on drugs !!!

Comment

sweet!!!! killer! Enjoy that beast of a Jackson!

Comment

My dream RR24
          My Main Rig:
          '87 Charvel Model 4A
          Peavey KB100 amp
          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
            I kinda want a white one with black bevels, but I like white binding, and I don't really like their $1,200 asking price considering I got pretty much the same thing from LTD for $1,087...So what if it was made in Korea? I am having a hard time convincing myself to spend over a grand on another import.

its even worse for me...i got the LTD for $500. the RR24 is what i wanted in the first place, but itd be financially stupid to buy one, even if i did sell the LTD at the regular asking price. im still getting a far, far better deal if i keep the LTD. its a great guitar, but i have 3 other LTDs and no jacksons, so id like some variety. ahhh decisions decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by ex250nj View Post
              its even worse for me...i got the LTD for $500. the RR24 is what i wanted in the first place, but itd be financially stupid to buy one, even if i did sell the LTD at the regular asking price. im still getting a far, far better deal if i keep the LTD. its a great guitar, but i have 3 other LTDs and no jacksons, so id like some variety. ahhh decisions decisions.
              I feel you dude I have a USA RR1 that play great and my only gripe is it does not have 24 frets. I also have an ESP KH-2 to go with the LTD (btw for $500 you scored dude). I am thinking of just playing the LTD and just waiting until I can get a USA custom shop RR. And is it just me or does anyone else think it is funny they slam the LTD version and say you should buy a Jackson because it is the "original" and the "best" but they charge $200 more for it? I am also a little bitter that it had to be an import too.
              I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                I went today and made an effort to check for binding, and all the RR24s had it.

My wifes RR-24 (yellow bevels, reverse sharkies) most definetly has neck binding. I am looking at it right now.
                Last edited by Marcheville; 03-13-2007, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death View Post
                  Fucking hell I have enough trouble with 6 strings, that would break my mind and fingers!
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

My dream RR24
                    okie it looks like an Alexi Laiho sig (without the bevel).
                    Last edited by neuro182; 04-28-2007, 01:40 PM. Reason: addon
                    "Live to Rock & Rock to Live."

Comment

I wanna see the pic where he's playing all 4 necks on that dean at the same time
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

haha.. that's crazy..
                        "Live to Rock & Rock to Live."

Comment

hehe, i ordered the withe rr 24 with black bevels, but they say im gonna have to wait a long time
                          rhoads for life !!

Comment

Where did you order your rr24 from and how much was it?

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              I wanna see the pic where he's playing all 4 necks on that dean at the same time

Comment

michael angelo rulz yes that pic makes me remember his "speed kills" guitar lesson video yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X