No announcement yet.

RR24,Dave sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you take some pics that have the whole guitar in them?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Or that Warrior, and that V with the skeleton on it? Not everyone cares about the RR24
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool on the binding Now, why the hell would they put MOTO in an ebony board If they are using ebony, go the little extra and put the real MOP on there, especially if they are going to be priced near $1000. Jack.

Comment

right now i want REAL specs on the RR24

are those just show models or is the final deal going to be exactly like that?
          is the limited edition going to have MOP inlays?

cos i think it's pointless buying the limited edition, if the only diference is the reverse sharkfins. if it has MOP, then ok, i might plunk in more cash down for it.

come on.. someone go talk with the jackson rep over there. hold him at gunpoint for all i care, just make him spill ALL the beans

less sleeping, more info!!!
          Last edited by Davey; 01-21-2007, 05:08 AM.
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Ok guys, I spoke with one of the reps this morning. THEY ALL HAVE BINDING! No MOP on all four of em, The guitars should be available around april from what Rick told me. I have pics of the back for you guys. I'll post em when i get home.
            MSRP $1700, $1100-1200 retail

Comment

Originally posted by Death View Post

Dude, didn't you grab that guitar from me when I was hanging it back up on the rack. I am pretty sure it was you. Saturday?
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

whoa, yeah!! that was me!

Long way from home eh? It was nice meeting you!

Comment

Originally posted by kinde69 View Post
                  THANKS FOR THE PICS!!! Could you be friendly and take pics also from the back of these RR24´s? Well at least from the white one? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                    right now i want REAL specs on the RR24

are those just show models or is the final deal going to be exactly like that?
                    is the limited edition going to have MOP inlays?

cos i think it's pointless buying the limited edition, if the only diference is the reverse sharkfins. if it has MOP, then ok, i might plunk in more cash down for it.

come on.. someone go talk with the jackson rep over there. hold him at gunpoint for all i care, just make him spill ALL the beans

less sleeping, more info!!!
                    Rep told me 300, limited editon is not going to have MOP inlays.

Comment

Dude, I NEED one of those white w/black beveled RRs... OMFG!
                      - Adam

Comment

[QUOTE=Death;858984][IMG]http://QUOTE]

AWESOME!!! MILLION THANKS BRO!!!! I really appreciate your kindness!!! NOW I know that I have to buy that white one - and fast

Comment

I think that I'll better start saving

Comment

Kinde69, Happy to help! take care!

Comment

Great pics, thanks dude!

And thanks for clearing up all the questions about binding/inlays.
                              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                                Great pics, thanks dude!

And thanks for clearing up all the questions about binding/inlays.

No problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X