Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
    :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Hilarious! (Some good points made, too).
    Yeah but that's why it's called the "Custom Shop".You're allowed to get something different.

Comment

Sorry guys, i'm a big fan of the Fender relics, and I think the Charvel would be cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarWizard View Post
        Perhaps it's a way to cover up the mistakes they make on the custom shop guitars, relic them instead of replace them. No 2nds there all good now.
        you know, that sounds like a joke but I bet it's not.

"oops I oversprayed the graphic, now we can just get out the sandpaper, call it a "relic" and charge an extra 2 grand to whatever dopes are left who actually buy our guitars any more."

fuckin sad.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Well, it's a 21-fret guitar (look close, grasshopper) with a recessed trem. If they're trying to do an old-school relic/replica/whatever, they fucked up with the recess

I did notice it was a 21 fret guitar,you silly goose,I said it was a step in the right direction.

Not sure why everyone is hating on the recess,there are plenty (most,if not all) new Charvels (save custom orders) without the recess for ya'll to buy.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a recess for those whose style is suited for it,and no I shouldn't have to pay for a Custom shop guitar when the only thing I would change from a regular model is the trem route.It can't be hard nor more expensive to offer both routes. I mean there IS more than only one pickup configuration on the production models right? No difference,it's what you prefer.

Comment

Working...
          X