Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, thanks so much for those pics! Very cool stuff, I actually like a lot of the Deans and that KH ESP. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
      I have no idea why you can't see them. Try emptying your cache and history and go back to the site. They are just standard jpeg images.
      hey i got it! It's because i was using FireFox. When I used internet explorer i could see them. thanks for the pics!

Comment

Great Pic's. I'm kinda partial to the special edition Kamakazi, was exactly what I wanted to do with mine in regards to the bomb inlays years ago but put the guitar out of my price range so I went without.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarWizard View Post
          Great Pic's. I'm kinda partial to the special edition Kamakazi, was exactly what I wanted to do with mine in regards to the bomb inlays years ago but put the guitar out of my price range so I went without.
          Well this one is only 10k.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I guess I'll be passing on that one as well.

Comment

The sl2 in pic 1670 looks like amber sunburst. I wonder if this is an option for USA Selects again or is that a CS model?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
                The sl2 in pic 1670 looks like amber sunburst. I wonder if this is an option for USA Selects again or is that a CS model?
                That's a regular USA production piece. I actually think it's burnt cherryburst if my memory is correct.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by palepainter View Post
                  That was strange Neilli, In the past, I had the opportunity and time to work with John Walker and Mike Kotzen on truly unique pieces. I think with all the changes within the corporate structure, there was less time to make all the really neat stuff happen other than being able to paint them. I hope for more opportunity and time in the future.
                  I've noticed changes as well. I havent talked to Mike K. for some time now....I deal with a "Diana" in purchasing. I did a nice mirror top piece specifically for the show that's nowhere to be seen. I got it back to them in plenty of time to finish it for the show. Not sure what happened to it, or what the deal is. I'm just glad I didnt fly out there to not see it. I guess all I have at the booth this year is a few TR covers.
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                    Moser Custom Shop (downstairs)
                    Thanks!

heres some Neal Moser Guitars

http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. Like everyone else I really appreciate them, even if my productivity does not.

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                      Dean girrls are always a nice touch . I mean it.
                      Don't you mean: are always nice TO touch?!

Comment

Yeah, Joe was being subtle. Unlike most sad sad monkey beaters.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice pics. Thanks for sharring to us.

You have good reason to shoot not only guitars....
                          Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

Are there any PC1s? The picture link is not working this morning. I would be embarrassed if I was Jackson and Phil comes and does not see any of his models there. I would consider him one of their bigger players. With these prices, looks like im done with purchasing any future Jacksons. Its been a fun ride while it lasted, and was good to meet some of you at NAMM. If any one has pics of Caffery or Collen at the booth, be sure to post them up!

All the best.

Brooks
                            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Yeah, the link isn't working for me either. Says something about bandwidth.
                              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I would love to see a real photo of Rusty's guitar if possible.
                                Thanks for all the photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X