New Dean Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by palepainter View Post
    That guitar has nothing in the sense of design going for it. I am honestly amazed a large guitar company like Dean could decide to put smething like that out as a production guitar....Really bad case of th FUGLIES.
    It looks like the illegitimate love child of a King V with a SG....LOL! though I still like it.

Comment

That guitar has nothing in the sense of design going for it. I am honestly amazed a large guitar company like Dean could decide to put smething like that out as a production guitar....Really bad case of th FUGLIES.
      Yeah, that is just the ugliest thing going. Though, that's what Joe Pass would have played if he had joined Kiss
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Me Likey....

Comment

its a usa guitar, barely any stores will carry them and its probably on an on-call basis

enough people must have wanted it done after the zakk pics that they figured, hey, if someone wants to pay $3000+ for this ugly POS then fine

Comment

if i can order 2 left handed custom versions, my splittail would be tony iommi inspired trans black,ultra aaa flame maple top, 24 fret neck,cross inlays, pair of tony iommi pickups with black covers, metal speed dome knobs,with would have black hardware and the string thru body bridge, then the second would have the original floyd rose tremolo with gold hardware.

Comment

Working...
            X