• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, he said maybe.
    -Janne

Comment

i see black binding clear as day ..

unless the bottom one in the last picture is a custom model.. but doesnt have the CS lettering soooo...

BLACK BINDING!!!!
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Are you talking about the headstock or the fretboard? Because it's hard to say from those pics if they have black fingerboard binding or not.
        -Janne

Comment

Originally posted by ExodusAttack View Post
          Are you talking about the headstock or the fretboard? Because it's hard to say from those pics if they have black fingerboard binding or not.
          true..
          but i dont mind it not having fretboard binding.. headstock binding looks so much cooler, as it matches the bevels even more!
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

woohoooo!!! I`m buying this!
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Gaaaaay, those things look so cheap without binding. Flame away, I just think they look like crap, just like the RR5s.

Comment

[Smigel as Schwarzenegger on Conan O'Brien]
                YOU look zo cheap wizout binding!!
                [/Smigel as Schwarzenegger on Conan O'Brien]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd rather have a Jacksonstars than one of those, no offense to those that like it.

It's like Jackson can't just do a 24-fret Rhoads without taking something away to make it look cheap. Then they'll say "You asked for it but it didn't sell!". Why do it at all if you're going to sabotage it? Which is what no fingerboard binding, or black fingerboard binding that you can't see, does.

Just build a traditional Rhoads but with 24 frets - 2 pickups, white neck and headstock binding, Floyd Rose. Why is that so hard?
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X