Jem 20th pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markD View Post
    yeah, it looks like the guitar is made out of plastic.
    +1 and also I don't really dig the lights. I mean come on, everyone knows a good guitar player can play in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
      yeah, it looks like the guitar is made out of plastic.
      Maybe not. Maybe Scotty really did travel back in time and give someone the formula for transparasteel.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Oh HELL YES!!! I am SOOOO getting one of these:

http://www.vai.com/
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That is way cool! I'm coming over to see it!
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Are those different color schemes or does it actually change colors like that? If so......

Like I said, I think it's a cool guitar, just too much money. But considering Gibson, Fender, and, now, J/C, pricing, $5999 doesn't look as bad.

Edit - nevermind, I actually entered vai.com and read about it. It does change, that is freakin' wild! I love it! Still too much money.......
            Last edited by jwoods986; 01-18-2007, 10:41 AM.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

damn, if it changes color that is AWESOME!!!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Shit, we're all just big kids aren't we?
                When I first saw it, I thought "Six and a half grand for a plastic guitar? They're taking the piss!"
                However, now I know it lights up, I want one soooo bad....

Comment

i read the info from ibanez. when you pull up the tone knob, it lights up green. i find it again and post the link.
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

http://www.vai.com/News/index.html

sorry it was on vai's site, not ibanez....
                    GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

I love it!

I want one!!!
                      Unfortunately, I don't have anything left to sell that's worth six grand!

Comment

BIG pic...

Comment

It's $4999 in most places, not $5999. I don't think it changes color, but it does have green LEDs in the body
                          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Badass! I love it.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                            X