No announcement yet.

NAMM Site Is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was pretty unbelievable. Now if I could just find a pizza place that was open!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Hey Matt, did you see any cool Suhr guitars? I didn't see any mention of them by anyone.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I went to Suhr and Anderson this afternoon. I snagged a Koa Suhr with Floyd, 1 hum and 2 singles... should be in the shop within 10 days. The Anderson stuff was also very impressive but I haven't signed on with them yet.

BTW - Warren says the French will happen, but there are some copywrite issues with the graphic that need to be worked out before that one can be built. Apparently there's a dispute over who owns the design...
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
          Yeah, it was pretty unbelievable. Now if I could just find a pizza place that was open!
          That's what sucks about the OC...everything rolls up at 10 PM!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
            BTW - Warren says the French will happen, but there are some copywrite issues with the graphic that need to be worked out before that one can be built. Apparently there's a dispute over who owns the design...
            Well that is some news...good I guess...any word on shipping any of the other Warren models?

Thanks Matt!

Comment

reply... PM ... need to know... :P

cool stuff though
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
              X