X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wohow, the RR24 IS coming in white.
    Now, that´s cool

Comment

Update: The yellow and HRF Charvels are heavily relic'd and are $10K each. The other Charvel customs are part of a new limited series of guitars built in conjunction with Grover Jackson. These guitars come with an old school work order and I think they are $10K each also. The RR24 does NOT have binding on it but there is a limited run of white ones available with reverse inlays and binding. Not sure of the price on this one but I'll find out shortly. Also, the inlays on the RR24 appear to be Mother of Pearl but could be Mother of Toilet Seat. I'll try to get more info on this as well. Call or email me with any questions.
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I saw a pic that had a couple reversed head soloists, I'd be very interested to know if one of those is mine? Any way to find that out for sure, Matt?
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

PM me with the price!!

and what are the other models (if any)
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by jclogston View Post
            Are there any new dk2m variations this year?

thanks

Jeff
            Yes. There's a limited run of blue, white and yellow bengal tiger DK2M's available. I'll get pricing ASAP.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, are there any new King V's this year besides the 25th Anniversary? Any new Pros or neckthroughs?

Comment

ummmm is there any way to get a white RR24 financed? CUZ I WANT ONE AS SOON AS YOU GET EM!!! and im serious...deadly serious! after seeing that picture i nearly fainted. thanks!!!!

tax time is here and with my refund im putting part of it aside as the RR24 fund! LOL
                My metal band Lucian Scott
                Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                Available Now!
                New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Originally posted by caesar81 View Post
                  Matt, are there any new King V's this year besides the 25th Anniversary? Any new Pros or neckthroughs?
                  I guess this means no King V models this year.

Comment

You're awesome Matt Also is there a lot fo cool an dnew stuff there for the "working guitarist"? (ie under $1000)

Comment

Demartini's??? so did they work things out?
                      are we going to be able to order these this year?

oh and yes you are awesome Matt!!!
                      can we get a pic of the new Jeff Loomis Schecter?
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

What happened to the updates, Matt? You didn't cause a ruckus did ya?
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                          What happened to the updates, Matt? You didn't cause a ruckus did ya?
                          The show was probably such a disappointment that he decided not to waste his time posting any more pics.
                          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Actually, I lost my camera yesterday so got a bit sidelined. However... I spent tonite at the Fender dealer party and it was amazing. I've got pics on a disposable cam and you guys are going to LOVE them! I was literally 20 feet away from Eddie Van Halen when he played the new Frankenstein guitar through the new EVH head and got TONS of pics of Eddie, the guitar and the new amp. I had a couple glasses of wine with Warren DiMartini, who's super nice and says he wants to come to my shop! Will that acually happen? Who knows, I'm drunk and so is he... but the idea sounded cool! I was 5 feet from Andy Summers, John5 was 1 table away from me, and Yngwie was 2 tables away from me. I got some PRICELESS pics of Yngwie watching Eddie play live. Stay tuned, I just have to get these pics onto CD and then I'll post them.

Rumor has it Eddie is off the booze... although he was self admittantly nervous tonite, he was definitely sober and looked pretty good!
                            Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-20-2007, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Name-dropper
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Good Lord! I thought I was the only one up at this hour. Can't sleep. Sounds like a once in a lifetime moment Matt.
                                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X