No announcement yet.

New Dimarzio D Activator pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up buying a D Activator too. I hated it. I sent it back to DiMarzio for a trade-in.

Comment

Ibanez MTM2 (Mick Thomson) also Made In Indonesia. Indonesia is now one of the best guitar maker. I think its better than China or India Sometimes better than Korea.

Yeah.. D-Activator rules!! Good work, Dimarzio
      Mayzan
      Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
      My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

I would be interested in trying the D-activator. I gotta say I love the X2N i have in one of my guitars though.

Comment

I picked up a xiphos this weekend at the local music store just to hear the d activator pickups and i gotta say i was pretty impresses . I might have to throw one in my RR.

Comment

As a devoted Dimarzio guy I am going to have to try this one!
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I owned a Xiphos and a V-blade and i really disliked the bridge D-activator. The neck D-activator wasn't bad. I thought about changing them but i realized that i didn't really like either of the guitars so i just got rid of them.

Comment

Working...
              X