Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMNIT, YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE!!!

stuka, any news?????

i got to wait till namm, to see if they will release any other model.. if not, i am getting this one!
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Originally posted by Davey View Post
      stuka, any news?????
      Just tried again. No answer, just a recording. Let's give him a few minutes to open up the shop and get situated.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• ask him for the logo color too.. wonder if it matches

Comment

• Matt says the logo will match bevel color. He is not sure if it will have binding or not, but since it is not listed in the specs, he is GUESSING, no. He is also guessing that the battery will be in the cavity. This is all just going on that one picture he received from Jackson.

I will wait until this info is provided for sure or Matt gets these in his hands.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Hookay. Jackson would be a bitch if the left the binding out on this already "high-end" import model. But then I am a guy who wants binding on every guitar except the ones that has to be cheap like JS30 or so...

Comment

• Better wait for pics.
              But if they´re gonna match logo with bevel colour, then I guess we have a winner.
              You don´t have black logo on black headstock, so the white/black bevels should be nice.
              I guess I could live without binding on the white one.

Comment

• Here's a larger picture. Again, this is an artists rendering and not the actual guitar. I don't have a picture of the back and there's no mention of how the battery is handled in the specs, but it's definitely rear loaded judging by the picture below. Your guess is as good as mine on the binding, but it doesn't look like it's there and it's not mentioned in the specs, so my guess is there is none. The logo is color matched to the bevels on all three color choices.

I've got my "order writing" hat on, so give me a call if any of you guys want to get one of these reserved.

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                  Hoq do you know these answers? I'm pretty much sure this will be rearloaded.
                  Cause it says:
                  "What differentiates it from other models: Single humbucker and 24 frets."

On the rearloaded is my bad... I have typed in no instead of yes...

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                  No, it's not. All 22-fret, bolt-on RRs are joining at the 17th fret.
                  Yes but, the "cut-away" starts at the 19th fret...
                  And so does it on the picture of the RR24
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• i got a clearer picture =P

LOL

i hope it has binding..
                    reserve a black/yellow for me matt.. if there are no more models released @ namm, i'll send you the info, for the deposit

Comment

• Drool! Maybe the white will actually be black with white bevels? dunno

Comment

• If the white one has a matching headstock, I mean black logo (matchig the color of the bevels) I'm buying one!
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                          If the white one has a matching headstock, I mean black logo (matchig the color of the bevels) I'm buying one!
                          Yea that would be slick. It does say "3 New and Exclusive Finish Options!" and white with black bevels is already an option so either your on to something or it will actually be black with white bevels like the other 2.

Comment

• I think the white one is going to be black with white bevels.
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

• Matt said the color bevel matches the logo so if its white with black bevels the headstock would have to be white.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                                I think the white one is going to be black with white bevels.
                                That would be good too I think Jackson discontinued this option on the select USA series. Either way white or black bevels will be good looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X