No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As was stated, this model will be direct competition for the ESPee ripoff, so no neck pickup. If the ESPee has binding, Jackson would be slacking if they didn't put it on theirs, though it might have black binding (which is pointless on ebony/black).
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
      Matt confirmed for me last night these ARE rear-loaded.
      Ok, so what about binding, inlay material and that godawful battery box?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
        If the ESPee has binding, Jackson would be slacking if they didn't put it on theirs, though it might have black binding (which is pointless on ebony/black).
        Black binding on a black guitar/ebony board would be really stupid. Let us pray.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          Those I don't know about. I ended up doing something different than this, even though I was interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Special-K View Post
            BTW: My 2006 RR-3 is also joining at the 19fret
            No, it's not. All 22-fret, bolt-on RRs are joining at the 17th fret.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
              Those I don't know about. I ended up doing something different than this, even though I was interested.
              I'll give Matt a call to find out.
              Scott

Comment

There was a RR run with 24 frets,neck-thru and everything..
                But, only 60 were made...Even Alexi and Roope don`t have one .
                Which is really stupid beucase the model is made after Roopes Custom...
                And the name was RRLL(Randy Rhoads Latvala Laiho)...
                That was a bolt-on model. Info and pic here:
                http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?lang=en&go=roope

Comment

• And I must also add that it's a bit of a drag this is the only thing announced so far. However, note the key part of that sentence "RIGHT NOW".

NAMM is still a couple of weeks away, right? I'm sure they want to save something for a surprise (though the sooner we, the buying public, know what's coming the sooner we can make our plans to buy, rather than be caught short by a "surprise" we can't afford at the moment).

I'm still holding out hope for a last-minute DK2M neck on a Warrior MG or XT
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                    It's my understanding the RRLL was only available in Finland?

Mentioning it here is pointless IMO.

Comment

I'll give Matt a call to find out.
                      He is not open til 10:30.
                      Scott

Comment

NAMM is still a couple of weeks away, right?
                        It is next week.
                        Scott

Comment

There was a RR run with 24 frets,neck-thru and everything..
                          But, only 60 were made...Even Alexi and Roope don`t have one .
                          Which is really stupid beucase the model is made after Roopes Custom...
                          And the name was RRLL(Randy Rhoads Latvala Laiho)...
                          Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                          thanks, 'bane. You beat me to it.

S-K, that was a bolt-on made just for the Finnish market
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

damnit, will you guys slow down? I can't keep up at this time of morning
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

It was brought up in the discussion, but I agree.

Comment

• Hey Scott see if he(Matt) knows the neck dimensions

Comment

Working...
                                X