NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExodusAttack View Post
    Damn, that's awesome! So they basically did everything people bitched about the KB RR (different inlays, floyd rose), and made it into a new model?
    Yep....they obviously paid attention to what we had to say here.....now they're gone
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Is the neck bound? Since it's listing at $1750, I think it's fair to assume that it is neck through, but binding would really be the icing on the cake...

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

...And available in a Lefty, right???

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I can`t wait to test play this beast... I`m going to buy this for sure...
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
              $1750.00 is list. MAP is probably around $1225.00.
              Well uh, that's what I meant.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

So Laiho is coming to Jackson?

Seriously, why only one pickup?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I`ve heard it so

Cause It`s easier to clean...or I better say, less to clean
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

who needs a neck pup on a rhoads anyway!

so, neck through (binding??)

white with black bevels, or black with yellow ones? yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhh!! which one LOL
                    special-K, i think we might both get one LOL

matt.. any news on the warrior front? maple fretboard on the WRMG. i want one so bad!
                    Last edited by Davey; 01-09-2007, 04:30 PM.
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Here's some more info:

RR24 Randy Rhoads

The real deal—not to be overshadowed by the imitators in the market! The 24-fret, single-humbucker Rhoads is a no-nonsense guitar designed to cater to the metal guitarist looking to deliver the goods in the spirit of Randy Rhoads, with the brutal tone associated with EMG® pickups.

SERIES: Pro Series

WHO'S IT FOR:
                      Shredder guitarists looking for a 24-fret Rhoadswith an active EMG® with a new look. Jackson fans who have been asking for this model for years. Fans of younger artists playing custom Jacksons with the same specs. As always, fans of Randy Rhoads.

WHAT IS IT?
                      1. What it is: Neck-through-body 24-fret Rhoads, with ebony fingerboard, EMG® 81 bridge pickup, Floyd Rose® tremolo, single volume knob and black hardware.
                      2. What makes it special: The only non-Custom Shop Rhoads available with 24 frets.
                      3. What differentiates it from other models: Single humbucker and 24 frets.
                      4. What its vibe is: A minimalistic one-trick ass-kicking pony!
                      5. Where is it being made? The Chushin Factory, Japan.
                      6. When will it be available to dealers? January 2007.
                      7. Why are we building them? Consumers have requested this model for several years. Our competitors are offering a rip-off of our design, and consumers should have the option of owning the real deal.

I GUARANTEE A SMOKIN' GREAT PRICE ON THIS GUITAR!!

Matt's Music Center
                      35 Pleasant St
                      Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                      781-335-0700
                      www.mattsmusic.com
                      Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-09-2007, 05:25 PM.
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Davey you are so right...but, sometimes the neck comes super right
                        for clean stuff...but, I mostly play distortion
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

matt, you are making it realy hard on me...

order an aditional one with yellow bevels just in case :ROTF:

Comment

WHY are we building them? Consumers have requested this model for several years. Our competitors are
                            offering a rip-off of our design, and consumers should have the option of owning the real deal.

I said Jackson is going to grow back...just because of this guitar here Ladies and Gentleman
                            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

i can just see the esp kiddies...

jackson are ripping people off ... 1750!!! for an import .. bla bla bla :ROTF: and all they look at is musicians friend.. those people deserve to be ripped off

Comment

2. What makes it special: The only non-Custom Shop Rhoads
                                available with 24 frets.
                                (aside from the JS30RR, of course :ROTF: )
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X