No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Matt do you know the neck dimensions?

Comment

• yea.. i also think the body will be black and the bevel colors will vary
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• I don't have neck dimensions but would assume it'll be the same as an RR1?
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

• I just set this item up on our homepage and in our online store in the JACKSON category.

Buy at your convenience by visiting www.mattsmusic.com!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
          35 Pleasant St
          Weymouth MA 02190 USA
          781-335-0700
          www.mattsmusic.com
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

• Whoever made that artist model made it with black binding in the CSG. When you apply binding to a body in CSG you get that little blurri white stripe (supposedly somekind of shadow) around the fretboard and that's just what it looks like. Perhaps they do them without binding to not cut sales from the RR1 or so.

Why you add binding to a ebony board is another question (didn't the RR2 had ebony + black binding?) but there is binding on that pic allright
            Last edited by Kurtma; 01-10-2007, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Black binding is cool too. I saw a KV2 some time ago on this forum with ebony, black binding and MOP sharkfins. Looked awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                I just set this item up on our homepage and in our online store in the JACKSON category.

Buy at your convenience by visiting www.mattsmusic.com!

A four dollar discount occurs between your home page and the Jackson page.

Unfortunately not an additional four dollars each time you switch back and forth!
                Last edited by ken; 01-10-2007, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                  I don't have neck dimensions but would assume it'll be the same as an RR1?
                  Hoping its the same as the rr3 actually . I like those dimensions a little better. Got real used to my dk2m which is closer to the rr3 then the rr1. Plus aren't imports generally thinner in the neck?

Comment

• Well if its black with white bevels here ya go http://www.megadethtribute.com/Image...-11/prefro.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kurtma View Post
                      didn't the RR2 had ebony + black binding?
                      no, it has NO binding

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                        Well at least we don't have to hear, 'if it only had a Floyd.'
                        Nah, not from me... equal love for fixed bridges and Floyds. One pickup tone (or two if split) is a definite deal breaker for me unfortunately though.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

• The $4.00 discount has been fixed. Oops!

Comment

• Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                            Hoping its the same as the rr3 actually . I like those dimensions a little better. Got real used to my dk2m which is closer to the rr3 then the rr1. Plus aren't imports generally thinner in the neck?
                            It might have the neck specs of the RR5.

Comment

• Yea that would be the same as the rr1 . Still good but I like the dk2m or rr3 dimensions more.

Comment

• Originally posted by z1n View Post
                                It might have the neck specs of the RR5.
                                makes sense since its closer the the price of the RR5 than the RR3
                                "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                                Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                                Dimebag Darrell
                                Chuck Schuldiner
                                Cliff Burton

Comment

Working...
                                X