Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's getting pics from Summer NAMM then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Anyone else think it's wierd that it appears there were no Warren DeMartini guitars there? OK, there were no EVHs either, but those are kind of established now, but the WDs have only been shown once.....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Limited space available so they were only showing new custom shop pieces and the Mark Morton signature model.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

The 3-TITE hot rod flames is insane.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Gotta say my favorites are the KV2T in black (unfinished neck with sharks and pointy headstock) and the Whiskey Breath RR!

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Yeah, that KV2T is sweet for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
                Anyone else think it's wierd that it appears there were no Warren DeMartini guitars there? OK, there were no EVHs either, but those are kind of established now, but the WDs have only been shown once.....
                I thought the same thing but noticed that it was only custom shop pieces. I would bet the WD models will be back at the winter NAMM in Jan. '07. Maybe by then some of them will actually make it to the stores. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk
                  The 3-TITE hot rod flames is insane.
                  totally agree that one looks killer. Great pics, thanks for sharing them with us.
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

+1 on the KING V, i would sell my ass for this one

Comment

Originally posted by petedz
                      Mike Learn's paint is starting to grow on me. I like the one with the skulls on pikes...
                      Mike Learn's work kills!!!!!
                      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

+2 for the King v
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Is my KV a NAMM piece?

I recently purchased a custom shop KV2 to replace an RR1T stolen from me in a break and enter. Unfortunately my digital camera was also stolen and I have yet to replace it, so the only pictures I have are from the eBay listing. Anyway, the summer NAMM pics are long gone, but I wondering whether my KV2 is the one being referred to in this and the other summer NAMM 06 thread. It is string through and has an unfinished neck and EMG's, and there are stickers on the box referring to delivery to NAMM.

Comment

Well that's probably it then.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, that looks right to me... from Fuller's yeah?

Comment

Yes, I got it from Fuller's. I wasn't sure whether it was actually a NAMM piece though, as the shipping label referring to NAMM included "reverse" on it and I wasn't able to find any pics of the guitar being discussed. As my guitar clearly doesn't have a reverse headstock, I thought maybe they just used the box from another guitar.

Comment

Working...
                                X