No announcement yet.

Jackson Mark Morton sig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i preferred willie with his white BC rich .. he lloks so damn cool on the hellfest vid with it

Comment

http://www.espguitars.com/artists.html

also unless i'm blind willie isn't on the ESp artist roster

Comment

oh actually he is

crap

Comment

Stay tuned....
          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

What a tease!!!!

Comment

hey McD, does Mark know what kind of interest his guitar is generating over here?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh man, the wait is killing me. My next Jackson is either a JJ2 modified or a MM1 stock or modified, depending on availability Jack.

Comment

i think the guitar is very cool, in a picasso kind of way
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I like it! It's a Gibson Firebird / Les Paul merge. Nice if that turns into something that we can actually buy PIC BUMP!

Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Ya man, and look at how thick that body is!! Nice big slab of mahogany I hope the neck isn`t maple neck thru or I am out, I am praying it is mahogany also Hell, it may even have a set neck. I love how it is firebird meets lp The suspence is killing me Jack.

Comment

I see a little Jaguar in it as well. Ooops! heheh FMIC!

It could win some lost Gibby souls back in the Jackson Camp, now that they don't have to worry about the oh so dreaded "80's hair metal pointy" headstock.
                        Henrik

Comment

I blieve the MM1 has a sweetone headstock? I like it. I hope if it goes thru, we can custom shop this guitar, I want one with just 1 humbucker and no maple cap, I would go for all tung oiled Jack.

Comment

Sure looks like a Sweetone headstock but with Jackson spelled out.
                            Henrik

Comment

That is what I though too. I am so stoked to hear the news on this model!! Jack.

Comment

I'm not sure he's aware, no. He's been in the studio and still is. We're still fine tuning the neck specs. We've been working on this for 2 years trying to make sure that it's PERFECT when it launches. Now, there will be a VERY limited number available when it does launch so, you may want to call your favorite dealer and let them know to get one, if you're serious about getting one and getting one first. My order is in . I'll have to ask John about how much we can reveal, but, ... "stay tuned" is the word right now... should I ask Mark to drop in here and say hey?

Originally posted by VitaminG
                                hey McD, does Mark know what kind of interest his guitar is generating over here?
                                \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X