NAMM production line Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM production line Upgrades

So there is no new trem? Just reverting back to the old JT500s on the X series/DXMG...and no models that didn't have binding before will have binding now, so the pricelist saying that the KE3 and RR3s will be bound is a typo, gotcha.

Glad I got my DXMG when they still had JT580LPs...

Comment

Re-printed from another tread...

The best I can describe it is that it is very similar to if not a Gotoh Licensed Floyd Rose. Gotoh has always had a good relationship with Jackson/Charvel and made quality parts.

I personally was hoping for something that had the squared-off base plate like the Original Floyd Rose or Schaller Floyd, but that's based upon more cosmetic reasons than function or quality. Nevertheless, it is a definite upgrade from the previous JT580LP.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

you forget we uk people are cheapskates. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Sorry in advance if this was confirmed elsewhere, but are the RR3s getting binding? There seemed to be some debate in one of the threads.
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Yup
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Since when? The ones at NAMM didn't have binding and it is not mentioned as an upgrade JCMktgGuy's post earlier in the thread...

Comment

All this confusion over binding wow...

Comment

The listings in the pdf file probably aren't accurate.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now why would you say that? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Time to unwad, guys [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now why would you say that? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Time to unwad, guys [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the KE3 at NAMM had no binding and the PDF file says it should, even though the photoshop mockup shows no binding...I can't stand the look of a sharkfin neck without binding, looks cheap so binding is a pretty big deal to me...

Comment

I'm with you about liking binding there, DW. I am going to go with the text part of the pdf rather than the pics/mockups, and the text says [under Unique Features] the RR3 and KE3 are getting binding and black hardware. My pdf reader just went down....

I'll also assume that the NAMM Kelly was an '05.

Comment

True there is a chance that the NAMM Kelly was an '05, didn't think about that. Would still like to know for sure, because the PDF has a "specifications subject to change without notice" disclaimer...Plus every other mockup in the PDF is EXACTLY like the description says, even the ones with the non low profile Floyds have non-LP Floyds in there...

Comment

Where's JCMktgGuy when you need him? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Hey, would you really trust any spec listing from Jackson when you know they've had anomalies in their spec listings online for YEARS? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll believe they have binding when I SEE them come with binding. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'de so buy a KE-3 if it had a binding.

Comment

Working...
                                X