X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions about the new Charvels at NAMM

[ QUOTE ]
    shreddermon,

Did you specify that on your pointy orders?? If not, then you need to see if anything can be done!! HAve your Dealer get with Kotzen ASAP!!! I'm not sure if they can be changed at this point (after sign off).

[/ QUOTE ]

All set with last year's pointyhead orders.

I'm still waiting to get price quotes & work orders on my strathead orders, though. So, for those, no sign offs yet.

Comment

Charvel is primarily a Custom Shop. If you give us neck specs, or a neck to copy, we can replicate it as close as possible.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Charvel is primarily a Custom Shop. If you give us neck specs, or a neck to copy, we can replicate it as close as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

So here's a dumb question .. If I have an old strathead that has a bad neck could the guitar be sent back to have a new strathead added based on the old neck?
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thats a very good question Kev, I bet alot of collectors would be interested to know if thats a possibility!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

John, PM sent.

Comment

So here's a dumb question .. If I have an old strathead that has a bad neck could the guitar be sent back to have a new strathead added based on the old neck?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would basically be selling a neck separately. We are not set up to do that. However, if you wanted a new complete guitar built, using the specs from your old neck, we could do that.

Comment

Dumb question, but can we get 24-fret necks with the Strat headstock or simply 22? Reverse headstocks I assume would be fine, too?
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

toejam - I'd answer, you but you make fun of Def Leppard in your post!

Comment

Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

For the rest of the JCF'rs (except toejam) [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] :
                      24 frets and reverse headstocks are listed as options on the Charvel price list. That means you can get them with other options, like the licensed Fender(R) headstock.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny....I remember that show. How many people on here under 30 know what that refers to???

Comment

Nice. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Funny....I remember that show. How many people on here under 30 know what that refers to???

[/ QUOTE ]

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0077003/

Oh wait, you said UNDER 30 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm under 30 and I knew what he was talking about! Of course, those younger than me probably won't - but since I'm not telling my age...

Comment

Yes, but you're Mrs Tekky, and you know lots of cool stuff. AND you got a husband only pic with those guitar girls!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X