Atomic NAMM Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Atomic NAMM Pics

god damn think of all the poor bald people who could get quality wigs if you fuckers would cut your hair!

Comment

call me ignorant, but who's the blond chick Tommy? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

atomic batgirl
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's the Rocket. J.R. ROCKET. I named her after the famous hockey player-J.R. Rocket Richard. So she's Jeanette Richards. She's the most unselfish person i've ever met. She has taught me a thing or nine in life let me tell you.
          She's my puppycat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I think girls in their 20's act cooler than the ones my age.
          Then again, when you think about it, given who I am and how immature and irresponsible I have always been, it's no wonder that I couldn't make any relationship I've ever had work. The Rocket is really easy to be with, it's a cakewalk.
          I'm only 13 years older than her-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

nice, it's cool to hear that she has a personality to go with those looks [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              That's the Rocket. J.R. ROCKET. I named her after the famous hockey player-J.R. Rocket Richard. So she's Jeanette Richards. She's the most unselfish person i've ever met. She has taught me a thing or nine in life let me tell you.
              She's my puppycat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I think girls in their 20's act cooler than the ones my age.
              Then again, when you think about it, given who I am and how immature and irresponsible I have always been, it's no wonder that I couldn't make any relationship I've ever had work. The Rocket is really easy to be with, it's a cakewalk.
              I'm only 13 years older than her-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

She was a pleasure to meet Tommy. It was great seeing you out at the show. Maybe next time you could hang 'round long enough for us to do some sort of dinner get-together? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I wanted us to go back to the beach but you guys are way too busy for a slacker like me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry man, for the first time, I actually had business people to meet.

Next year my friend, there shall be no excuses accepted. You come out to NAMM for the day, you stay at least for dinner.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

There will be a magnetic pull to the sand, and there will be much rejoicing.

Comment

Maybe I'll make it to the sand. There WILL be a lot less of me next year so I might be able to compete with the muscleheads on the beach. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

WTF???? What happened to the Atomic flannel sleeveless dude? You just don't look right without it.
                        We must!
                        We must!
                        We must increase the bust!
                        The bigger the better!
                        The tighter the sweater!
                        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I think that dude in the glasses in the first pic looks jealous he didn't get a kiss [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like he's thinking 3 way. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Tommy sent em to me. I posted them. You Enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I haven't came in this forum till today and I get to see my bro Tommy and Jeannette. Wow, man, she is just a beautiful as you said! And she does look like she is pleasant tempered! Good catch bro!

You guys make a great looking couple man, congrats!

Comment

Tommy give my a call (Same bat phone)

I'll be hanging in Newport for a week or so - house on the beach and a road glide ride in. Get to me man well go to the Golden Arches for steaks and lobsters,

CHEERS

2nd Picture is True Tommy

Comment

THOMAS, LOST YOUR #, CALL ME!

Comment

Working...
                                X