Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My NAMM 2006 pics

[ QUOTE ]
    Kip Winger= [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Nice pics bro!! Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Great pics! Glad you had a good time!

Comment

Who's Arthur? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

excellent work!! Thanks so much for sharing!
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

"ESP George Lynch Retard V"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

History lesson on the Scythe/Virgin:

Neal left BCR around 1985. Started Neal Moser Guitars which later morphed into GMW. Neal designed the Scythe and licensed it to Class Axe for royalty payments. He changed the lower portion a bit and Class Axe renamed it the Virgin. When Bernie Sr got BCR bck he kept the design and knowingly didn't pay Neal royalties and made it an import, which was never part of the deal.

The Scythe is not exactly a Virgin. The Wraith is completely different and its owned by MCS not BCR.

http://www.nealmoser.com/guitarpics4.htm

Comment

Wow.... those were awesome! Thanks for putting together such a kickass photo album! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                The Charvel with the engraved pickguard and one hum... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The tribute Dime guitars... Charlie Benante painted that all purple one with the little Dimebag faces all over it, one on the headstock. The back has a Simpson's cartoon caricature of Dime saying "Getcha Pull". Very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice pics
                  liked most of the guitars pictured
                  a caparison 7 string... interesting
                  who's signature is that?
                  by the way i didnt know kerry king is such a short guy
                  he looks like a pro wrestler [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] he kicks ass anyway

Comment

Great photos!! Uhh, a *Kelly Clarkson* guitar tribute to Dime??? Now I've seen it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X